Empath to mystic by Aaran solh

A Court Of Thorns And Roses book review


 I should say that this book keeps you interested till the end.I love the way she has potraited the feminine strength

This story is about the huntress Feyre who hunts to get food for her family however her family doesn't seem to appreciate her sacrifice. She accidentally hunts a high far and then Tamlin the high Lord of the spring court gives her two options as punishment.it is either to be filled by him or to spend rest of her life in Pyrithian(the land of High Fae). The story revolves around how she falls in love and how bravely she fights to save her lover's life.

My favorite part of the story is the strong character of Feyre.I love the way she fights to saver her lover till her last breath and I aloa love the way the author describes the scenic beauty of Pyrithian.I liked the friendship between Feyre and Lucien though it was a bit toxic too.

I started reading this book because of Rhysand and Feyre pair but got shocked to know how toxic it was to start with.Maybe I will like the pair in the 2nd part. I also felt there was a bit of racism . I felt like humans were looked down upon by high faes.

This story contains violence,abuse and spicy content.I recommend this book for adults who loves to read fantasy and to people who are comfortable with the above.

Name of the book : A Court Of Thorns And Roses

Author Name: Sara.J.Maas

My Rating for the book : ⭐⭐⭐/5

Cost of book in Amazon:

Amazon Kindle - Rs. 339.19     $8.35 .   €4.53

Hardcover .        - Rs. 2383       $19.59    €19.54

Paperback .        - Rs.599 .        $11.03    €7.37

Audiobook         - Rs.664.30      $0.00 .    €0.00


Cost of book in book depository:

Paperback           -   Rs.926.52.     $12.47 . €9.17



Happy reading!!


Comments