Empath to mystic by Aaran solh

HOW TO DO THE WORK


 This is one of the best books I have read. This amazing book helps you understand why you ate the way you are and gives some wonderful tips to do the self-healing work


My favorite part of this book is the 10 chapters. It is about setting boundaries. This chapter helped me a lot in setting healthy boundaries for myself and others and being at peace. She has also given amazing templates and examples to help us understand everything clearly.


This is a book for you if you are interested in psychology. This is the best book to start with if you are a person who is working on becoming the best version of yourself.


I recommend this book as it has helped help me in ways.


My Rating for this book: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/5

Name of the book: HOW TO DO THE WORK

Author: Dr.Nicole Lepera

Price in Amazon

Paperback.             :  Rs. 389        $18 .39
Kindle version.   :  Rs. 277.30.  $14.99
Languages: English
AudioBook: Not available          $7.95

Hardcover.             :  Not available       $16.46


Price in book depository(US$) (Free Delivery Worldwide)

Hardback.            : Not available
Paperback    .1232.44      $16.55
CD Audio    t Available

The book depository provides free delivery worldwide. Happy reading❤️❤️


Comments